Acts of civil disobedience may take place tonight, April 9th, in Khartoum. Exact times and locations are unknown. Another gathering is expected to take place in the early morning of April 10th in the vicinity of the Green Yard near Africa St. in Khartoum
Actions to Take:
- Avoid crowds and demonstrations.
- Keep a low profile.
- Exercise caution if unexpectedly in the vicinity of large gatherings or protests.
- Review your personal security plans.
- Monitor local media for updates.
- U.S. Embassy Khartoum, Sudan
- State Department – Consular Affairs
+1-888-407-4747 or +1-202-501-4444
- Sudan Country Information
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter