DV-2024 Program announcement: Online Registration
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE 2024 DIVERSITY IMMIGRANT VISA PROGRAM (DV-2024)
DV-2024 Program: Online registration for the DV-2024 Program will start at noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4), on Wednesday, October 5th, 2022, and will end at noon, Eastern Standard Time (EST) (GMT-5), on Tuesday, November 8th, 2022. Do not wait until the last week of the registration period to enter, as heavy demand may result in website delays. No late entries or paper entries will be accepted.
The law allows only one entry per person during each registration period. Individuals with more than one entry will be disqualified.
You Can’t “BUY” a better chance of winning!!! APPLYING FOR Diversity Visa Lottery IS FREE!!! No entity or person can increase your chance of winning.
YOU can apply online by yourself making sure to:
- Meet basic requirements of successful high school education or its equivalent, defined as successful completion of a 12-year course of formal elementary and secondary education.
- Two years of work experience within the past five years in an occupation that requires at least two years of training or experience to perform. The Department of State will use the U.S. Department of Labor’s O*Net Online database to determine qualifying work experience.
- Include ALL ELIGIBLE FAMILY members even if they are not traveling.
- Do not include someone who is not your spouse or child. Including someone else will disqualify the whole family.
- Correct biographic information:
Date and place of birth,
Recent photos, shot taken within the last six months that meets the specifications. this link: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/photos/frequently-asked-questions.html
The COUNTRY OF CHARGEABILITY is your country of birth and NOT the nationality or residence or where you want to be interviewed.
Please note: The Department of State uses sophisticated technology to detect multiple entries, old photos and photos that do not meet specification.
Before applying, please read and follow all instructions CAREFULLY in the link below or watch the video:
Diversity Visa Instructions (state.gov)