The U.S. Embassy in Khartoum, Sudan is aware of two private commercial flights. These private commercial flights are not U.S. government-organized or affiliated flights.
Please do not contact the U.S. Embassy to book or inquire about these flights.
Flight #1 – June 7, 2020 – Khartoum to Frankfurt, Germany
The flight is organized by OnTime Travel & Tourism, and all those interested in traveling must book directly through OnTime by contacting them at +249 12 404 5999 or +249 12 404 5222.
We have received the following details of the OnTime Travel & Tourism flight:
- Departure date is Sunday, June 7, 2020
- Ticket cost is USD 1,830 per seat
- Baggage allowance is two pieces, 23kg each
- All passengers must organize and pay for their own travel from Frankfurt, Germany to their final destination
If you have additional questions regarding this flight, please contact OnTime Travel & Tourism.
Flight #2 – June 8, 2020 – Khartoum to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
The flight is organized by Satguru Travel, and all those interested in traveling must book directly through Satguru by contacting them at one of the following:
- email@example.com or +249 90 655 9535
- firstname.lastname@example.org or +249 99 004 0313
- email@example.com or +249 96 708 9710
We have received the following details of the Satguru flight:
- Departure date is Monday, June 8, 2020
- Ticket cost is USD 800 per seat
- All passengers must organize and pay for their own travel from Addis Ababa, Ethiopia to their final destination
If you have additional questions regarding this flight, please contact Satguru Travel.
These flights are neither managed by nor affiliated with the U.S. Embassy in Khartoum, Sudan, thus we take no responsibility for these flights. We strongly recommend all passengers to understand any U.S., Ethiopian, and European entry/transit/exit procedures that may exist for passengers traveling to or through Ethiopia, Germany, and the EU.
If your final destination is the United States, individuals on these transports may be subject to Presidential Proclamations, CDC screening, health observation, monitoring requirements, and existing DHS entry requirements. Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
Due to the possibility of an extended disruption, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations for the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19.
Additional information, including the latest alerts and messages pertaining to Sudan, may be found here.
Actions to Take:
- If you are interested in these flights, please contact OnTime Travel & Tourism or Satguru Travel
- Visit our Embassy webpage https://sd.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/for information on conditions in Sudan
- Check with your airlines, cruise lines, or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions
- Monitor local media press releases and government announcements
- Consult the CDC websitefor the most up-to-date information
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on state.govfor the latest information
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States
For after-hours American Citizen Services emergency, please call us at +249 18 702 2000 and ask to speak to the Embassy duty officer.