The U.S. Embassy in Khartoum, Sudan is aware of a private commercial flight departing Khartoum, Sudan to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia on Monday, May 18. This private commercial flight is not a U.S. government-organized or affiliated flight.
The flight is organized by Satguru Travel, and all those interested in traveling must book directly through Satguru Travel by e-mailing email@example.com. Please do not contact the U.S. Embassy to book or inquire about this flight.
We have received the following details of the Satguru Travel flight:
- Departure date is Monday, May 18, 2020
- Those wishing to travel should book by Friday, May 15, 2020
- Cash payment is required. In some instances, bank transfer may be acceptable
- You must e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to make a reservation
- All passengers must organize and pay for their own travel from Addis Ababa, Ethiopia to their final destination
If you have additional questions regarding this flight, please contact Satguru Travel directly at email@example.com. Please do not contact the U.S. Embassy to book or inquire about this flight.
This flight is not managed by or affiliated with the U.S. Embassy in Sudan, thus we take no responsibility for this flight. We encourage all those traveling to understand any entry/transit/exit procedures that may exist for passengers traveling to or through Ethiopia.
If your final destination is the United States, individuals on this transport may be subject to CDC screening, health observation, monitoring requirements, and existing DHS entry requirements. Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
Due to the possibility of an extended disruption, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations for the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19.
Additional information, including the latest alerts and messages pertaining to Sudan, may be found here.
Actions to Take:
- If you are interested in this flight, please e-mail Satguru Travel at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our Embassy webpage https://sd.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/for information on conditions in Sudan
- Check with your airlines, cruise lines, or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions
- Monitor local media press releases and government announcements
- Consult the CDC websitefor the most up-to-date information
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on state.govfor the latest information
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States
For after-hours American Citizen Services emergency, please call us at +249 18 702 2000 and ask to speak to the Embassy duty officer.
U.S. Embassy Khartoum, Sudan
Phone: + (249) (187) 02287
+ (249) (187) 022000 (after hours)