Event: Due to the ongoing protests across Khartoum, the Embassy has advised its personnel to limit movements from February 28 until 6:00 A.M. March 1.
Actions to Take:
- Avoid non-essential night time travel.
- Exercise caution if in the vicinity of a demonstration.
- Monitor local media for updates.
- Keep a low profile.
- U.S. Embassy Khartoum, Sudan
+ (249) (187) 022871
+ (249) (187) 022000 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Sudan Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program(STEP) to receive security updates.
- Follow us onFacebook and Twitter.