Please Note: The Passport fee is a non-refundable processing fee and is retained by the Department of State whether or not the passport is issued.
There is no expedited service outside the United States
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) – $100
- Adult Passport Book (First Time Applicants)- $165
- Adult Passport Book (Renewals for ten year passports) – $130
- All Minor Applicants( under 16 years old) – $135
- Replacing Lost/Stolen/Damaged Adult Passport- $165
- Passport Card – Adult first time applicant – $65.00; applying for both the book and card simultaneously on the same application – $30.00 and all minors under the age of 16 – $15.00.
Accepted payment methods are:
The Embassy Cashier accepts payments in cash and in dollars only effective July 15, 2018.